- "Patrick: So, do you think it'll be great here in Wisconsin?
Francis: Sure! We'll have fun!
Patrick: Well, wherever we are, I'm just happy to be with the world's greatest brother!"
- ―Patrick and Francis McReary
Hello, Wisconsin! is the first comic of the Sibling Rivalries series.
The McReary siblings arrive at their new home in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and the characters are introduced to the reader one by one; Kate is the "spoiled brat", Gerry is the football-loving athlete, Derrick is the nerd obsessed with math, and the oldest siblings Packie and Francis are the "normal ones".
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
- Patrick McReary ♥
- Francis McReary ♥
- Gerald McReary ♥
- Derrick McReary ♥
- Kate McReary ♥
- Maureen McReary ♥
- Mr. McReary ♣
- This is the first comic of the main series, but it is not the first chronological comic of the franchise (that position is held by Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories).
- Packie is much more rude in this comic compared to the others in the series, since he talks about how he is "stuck in a car with my idiot family" (later on, the line was changed to "weird family" to make him seem somewhat less mean). He then goes on to point out each of his siblings' flaws, except for Francis, whom he claims is the most normal siblings out of the five besides him.
- Although Packie was rude towards his family in this comic, for the rest of the series, he is not, and it is shown that he really does love his siblings and has accepted them for who they are.
- When the scene with Packie and his family entering Green Bay for the first time is revisited in The Introduction, Packie is instead depicted as happy and ready to see what the town has to offer with his siblings.
- The first ever panel of the comic is an SUV going down a freeway from Canada to the USA (this scene also appeared at the end of Sibling Rivalries: The Introduction).
- Packie is the first character seen in the series.
- Gerry has the first spoken lines in the series: "Drew Brees is running, he's going, and...TOUCHDOWN!!", although Packie has the true first lines: "It's been a week since we left our home in British Colombia", but they are his thoughts.
- Packie speaks the last out of the entire family, with his first spoken lines: "It's a shame dad's not here to share the house".
- Kate is the first family member Packie introduces to the reader.
- Running Gag: Francis saying he has to pee.
- Someone gets hit in the face twice: Gerry when Francis throws the ball at him, and Packie at the end.
- The title is a reference to the theme song of That '70s Show, where at the end someone shouts "Hello, Wisconsin!".
- Cletus makes a cameo appearance as a sticker on a moving box.
- The sign that says "Welcome To Green Bay" says "Population: 104, 779". This is the correct (estimated) population in 2013, the year this comic takes place in.
- Packie was supposed to narrate the beginning of every comic in the series like he did in this comic. This idea, however, was scrapped by the next comic. The reason why Packie narrated the beginning of this comic was to simply introduce his family to the readers.
- The name McReary was never explicitly mentioned in this comic, if would not be until the next comic where the characters' surnames are stated in the series.