- "Today they're gonna give the locker away to someone. I hope it's me!"
- ―Patrick McReary
Locker 239 is the eighth comic in Season 1 of Sibling Rivalries, and is the 8th comic overall.
There is a contest at Wisconsin Elementary School, and the winner gets to own Locker 239, the biggest locker in the school. When both Packie and Joel Gonzales win the contest, they have to share the locker, which leads to trouble between them.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
McReary Siblings' Friends
- This is based on the iCarly episode iMust Have Locker 239. Locker 239 is demolished the same way in both the TV show and the comic series (a car backs up into the side of the school and crashes through the locker), with Packie and Freddie Benson being blamed for the destruction of the locker. In "The Amnesia Act of 2015", the hole in the wall remains unfixed and is instead covered with caution tape. Seven years later, as of "Packie The Prankster", the hole was still never fully repaired.
- This comic marked the first appearance of Mark Sanders, who did not appear again until his return in the Season 3 comic "Field Trip Gone Wrong!".
- This is the first comic to take place entirely at Wisconsin Elementary School, over a course of three days. The next comic would be the Season 5 comic "The Lockdown".
- This is also the first comic where Maureen does not physically appear in, although her voice was "heard" on Packie's phone when she calls him after he arrives at school.
- This comic was released 15 years after the pilot episode of That '70s Show aired in 1998. SR got a few minor inspirations from that show, such as the name of the series' pilot comic, which is a reference to the show's theme song when someone yells "Hello, Wisconsin!" at the end.
- This is one of Joel's darkest roles in the series, as he threatens to kill Packie and put his dead body in the locker.