- "If you go down that [dangerous skate] ramp and don't get hurt, I'll leave you alone for a year! If you don't make it, you'll have to work as my personal servant!"
My Fair Slav-ee (pronounced as "My Fair Slay-vee") is the second comic in Season 8 of Sibling Rivalries, and the 62nd comic total.
After losing a bet to Joel, Packie not only breaks his arm in a skateboarding accident, but must also become his personal servant.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic (does not apply to Claude)
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appear in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
- Patrick McReary
- Francis McReary
- Gerald McReary
- Derrick McReary
- Kate McReary
- Maureen McReary-Wilson
- Hector Wilson
McReary Siblings' Friends
- The title is a reference to musical comedy-drama 1964 film "My Fair Lady".
- This is the second time that a McReary becomes injured, after Francis gets hit by Gordon Lomeli's car in non-canon comic "Wisconsin's Greatest Hero".
- The tasks that Joel makes Packie do while under his control include:
- Making him breakfast to his liking
- Preparing his shower and turning the water to his desired temperature
- Handling laundry
- Washing dishes (proving to be difficult as Packie has one arm)
- Holding a book for Joel as he is on the toilet reading
- Mowing the lawn
- Reading a bedtime story and tucking in Joel
- Preparing a party for Joel's friends by preparing a party table, with a sub, punch bowl, and a salad
- This comic has several references to previous comics:
- The same doctor that treated Francis in the non-canon comic "Wisconsin's Greatest Hero", Dr. Ethan Wintergreen, appears to see Packie's injury (this is his first canon appearance)
- Joel asks Packie to play the One Direction CD's that he got for Christmas, which were part of Packie's Secret Santa gift to Joel in "A Christmas Story"
- While the siblings and parents sneak through Joel's basement to get upstairs to save Packie, they recall "Gonzales Vs. McReary" when they were kidnapped and held hostage in the basement, as well as "Straight Outta Green Bay" when they were also kidnapped in a basement
- Joel mentions how he had not seen Packie's parents since "Cabin Buddies"
- During a standoff against the McRearys and Joel's cronies, most characters have the same paintball weapons as they did in "Great Balls of Paint"
- San Salvador appears with his car that he got in "Joyride"
- Joel's grandmother comes to put a stop to Joel's evil actions (since Joel's parents are on vacation in Hawaii), and the McRearys remember her from "Haunted House of Horror"
- Angel Chacon is absent for the first time since "Francis's Hat" from Season 6, and the first time Salvador Ventura appears without Angel (albeit in one brief cameo) since "Kate and Mark's Mall Madness", also from the same season.