- "Pablo: Salvador said you're great at giving advice to people who need it most..
Angel: Yeah, and maybe you can help me with something?
David: me first!
J.J.: No, me! Me!"
- ―Some of Packie's friends asking him for help
Tell It To My Therapist is the sixth comic in Season 7 of Sibling Rivalries, and the 58th comic total.
Packie starts up his own therapy business when people start to come to him with their life problems (as he gives great advice), but his own mental health begins to deteriorate due to exhaustion.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic (does not apply to Claude)
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appear in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
- Patrick McReary
- Francis McReary
- Gerald McReary
- Derrick McReary
- Kate McReary
- Maureen McReary-Wilson
- Hector Wilson ♦
McReary Siblings' Friends
- Salvador Ventura
- Angel Chacon
- Eduardo T.
- Claude Tena
- Pablo Torres
- Zoe Torres ♦
- Jose Gonzales ♦
- David Saldivar
- Steve Madison
- Tony Gonzales ♠
- Salvador Martinez ♣
- Braulio G. ♦ (flashback)
- Armando Vasquez
- Mikayla Saldivar ♦
- Kiki Jenkins ♦
- Anthony DeoBer ♦
- Victor Clay ♦
- Shelia Goodin ♦
- The title is a reference to the 1987 song "Tell It To My Heart" by Taylor Dayne, featured in the next-gen editions of Grand Theft Auto V on radio station Non-Stop-Pop FM.
- The topics that the characters come to talk with Packie about include:
- Salvador: Feeling that he has declined in importance since his days in 2012 (referring to the events of Sibling Rivalries: Salvador V's Adventures) and people do not like him as much as they used to. There is also a flashback to a scene in "The Football Faker" where girls ignore Salvador, making him mad, as people always paid attention to him while in Vancouver
- Eduardo: Concerned about how Claude will get around in the real world as he cannot speak and has limited ways to communicate
- David: Worried about his addiction to prank-texting
- Tony: Confused on how he can continue to work out and stay fit, despite his broken leg
- J.J.: Feels like he uses the restroom way too much
- Troy: No actual concerns, but wastes Packie's time by talking about alien conspiracy theories
- Adrian: Stressed out with Troy's weird antics
- Steve: Concerned about his future, since everybody picks on him and he isn't the most well-behaved student of the school
- Maureen: Feels all she does is work and really needs a vacation
- Joel: Angry about how he can never succeed in anything, and mentions the events of "Life of Joel" as a time when he tried to change himself, but failed
- Angel: Some relationship problems with Zoe
- Victor: Had trouble choosing a protein shake that will help him the most
- Shelia: Some unknown issue with her pet hamster