- "Just pose at me. Because you'll be wearing a helmet, they won't know it's actually you!"
- ―Patrick to Gerald McReary
The Football Faker is the third comic in Season 2 of Sibling Rivalries, and is the 13th comic overall.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
McReary Siblings' FriendsEdit
- The events of "The Big Trade-Off" are mentioned. Interestingly, in this comic Gerry poses as Packie, while in that comic, Packie poses as Gerry.
- Michelle Stone says that Gerry smells like footballs.
- Kate admits that she likes Salvador, which may be why she talks to him in a nice voice in "The Ballad of Anti-Cutecumber", and she is happy about becoming a couple with Salvador in "Happy New Year!".